Elder Abuse Attorney in Norwalk CA
El bufete de abogados Mattern is ready to fight for you as your elder abuse attorney in Norwalk CA
Being charged with elder abuse–or even just accused by a loved one or by an elder you have a professional relationship with–can be very upsetting. Not only is there the potential for felony penalties; an accusation can also hurt your career if you are a nursing home worker or your relationships if you are a family member serving as an elder’s caregiver.
Fortunately, a skilled elder abuse attorney in Norwalk CA from El bufete de abogados Mattern can help defend your rights whether the charges are based on:
- Physical abuse
- Sexual assault
- Verbal abuse
- Inappropriate administration of drugs
- Financial crimes against elders
Depending on the type of charge you are facing, your case may require very different legal arguments and strategies. An inexperienced elder abuse attorney in Norwalk CA might try to apply the same basic strategy to every case, but we know better. We provide personalized attention to every client and your case will be no exception.
How El bufete de abogados Mattern Can Help
- Proving insufficient evidence so the charges against you may be dropped
- Making sure any illegally obtained evidence is thrown out
- Showing the injuries were the result of an accident
- Negotiating with the DA to have the charges reduced
- Seeking a plea deal that will expose you to the minimum possible penalty
- Fighting for an acquittal at trial
We will always explain your options to you so you can participate in the decision-making process as regards your defense.
Get a Free Consultation with a Skilled Elder Abuse Attorney in Norwalk CA
Your choice of elder abuse attorney in Norwalk CA could have a huge impact on your future. To make sure you’re choosing a qualified attorney you feel comfortable working with, it’s a good idea to meet your attorney in person and have them answer any questions you may have. Please dial 310-342-8254 now. We’ll be happy to arrange a free initial consultation for you with Lisa Mattern or Margaret Mendoza.