Sex Crimes Attorney in Norwalk CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Norwalk CA rom El bufete de abogados Mattern to protect your rights.
Has someone accused you of committing a sex crime? Many people–even those you thought were your friends–may just assume you’re guilty before you’ve had a fair trial and stigmatize you accordingly. We won’t. At El bufete de abogados Mattern, we believe every individual deserves help navigating the criminal justice system so that their rights can be protected and the most beneficial outcome possible secured. So no matter how serious the charges against you may be, we will not give up on you. Instead, we will explore every possible avenue for your defense as your sex crimes attorney in Norwalk CA.
The category of sex crimes includes many different types of offenses, and we are familiar with the statutes and case law regarding them all. We can help with:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. Making a statement to the police can be very tempting, especially if you suspect you could clear your name by doing so. But remember, anything you say to the police may be used to build a case against you. You are much better off remaining silent.
- Hire an attorney. As soon as you learn you are a person of interest in a case, you would do well to consult a sex crimes attorney in Norwalk CA. Your attorney will be able to provide expert advice as to your rights and options as well as invaluable assistance negotiating with prosecutors and navigating the court system.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
Besides the criminal penalties you may face if convicted of a sex crime, there is also the potential for life-long stigmatization if you are required to register on the state sex offender list. Don’t give up on your case and submit to these devastating consequences without a fight!
Instead, make sure you enlist the aid of an experienced sex crimes attorney in Norwalk CA such as Lisa Mattern or Margaret Mendoza. We have the legal knowledge and skills required to follow through on our promise of helping you secure the most positive outcome possible in your case. You can rely on us to tell you honestly what this outcome may be, whether it is:
- Getting charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensuring you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Securing an acquittal in court
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Norwalk CA for Free
Finding a sex crimes attorney in Norwalk CA you feel you can trust and communicate with openly is very important. To see if you get this feeling from Lisa Mattern or Margaret Mendoza, call 310-342-8254 now for a free initial consultation.